Thursday, May 03, 2012

Visiting the Muir Woods National Park last weekend, I did a quick detail view of a burled redwood tree trunk in watercolors and brown marker, on cream colored Fabriano journal paper. I learned that a redwood forest contains more biomass per square foot than any other area on earth, including the Amazon forest! On the workshop front (less than a month away), the class has just 9 spots left to max out at 30 folks. If you want to join in, now is the time. Gouache & Watercolor Workshop

3 comments:

Koen Ivens said...

this is a great sketch, love it. Wish I could join the workshop but I'm really to far away from you ...

E.Tiemens said...

Hi Koen,

I have to get to Italy then and do a workshop there. It would be fantastic with the ancient architecture and historic settings. Tell your friends and lets get a group together!

Best,
Erik

Helder FC Vieira said...

Hi Eric,
Saddly, I am also too far away,say about 9143 kilometers or 5682 miles.
You know what they say: If the mountain will not come to mohammed, Mohammed will go to the mountain :)
You never know...